- Irregularly, (Master | MBR: B/I Module - 4SWS)
- See LSF
- 2 hours lecture, 6 sessions
- Mondays, 12-2pm c.t.
- Course Language:
- presentation and seminar paper
- 6 ECTS: PO 2015 & PO 2018: Master of Science (Marketing & Strategy, Modul III; Marketing und Strategy II, III, IV and Advanced Elective Topics in Business Administration (Theory) I-IV)
4SWS: The seminar can be recognized in the MBR module B1 with 4 SWS
- Examination date:
- see attached file
- until October 9th, 2023, 11:59 pm. The number of participants is limited.
- Contact person:
For more information, please refer to the LSF.
Details about the application and the content of the seminar can be found here (PDF, 230 KB).
Artificial intelligence (AI) technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in many business areas. Since the introduction of the publicly available AI language model ChatGPT, marketing researchers as well as practitioners worldwide discuss how AI, and AI based language models can be profitably applied to various marketing tasks.
After the kick-off session the seminar will be enriched through student pitch presentations about possibilities of using AI for three core areas of marketing: (1) customer insights generation and personalization, (2) predictive analytics and (demand) forecasting, and (3) customer encounters followed by an in-depth discussion. The last seminar session will be about ethical considerations in AI driven marketing, trends, and the future of marketing.