We offer the possibility to supervise Bachelor and Master thesis supervision for students at the LMU School of Management.
If you are interested in writing your thesis at our professorship, please find the application process here:
- Prior participation in the bachelor main seminar (Hauptseminar) is required for the supervision of a bachelor thesis.
- Take a look at our team profiles to see if there are any overlaps with your research interests.
- Identify a potential supervisor that you want to send a proposal to.
- Prepare a one-page proposal outlining your research interests and including what you want to research (= the description of your idea), how you want to do it (= the methodology or approach) and why you want to do it (= your motivation for the topic/question).
- Submit this proposal along with your CV and your list of credit courses to Dr. Barbara Wolf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please be aware: English is the language for proposals and topics
- Only applications including the proposal, the list of credit courses and the CV will be considered
- The number of theses accepted for supervision depend on the current capacity of the professorship.
- The evaluation form for theses can be found here.
- The scientific writing guide can be found here (PDF, 369 KB).
- Our team provides a supportive and stimulating environment for research and we are committed to helping our students achieve their academic and entrepreneurial goals. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Barbara Wolf For questions please contact