To obtain detailed letters, as usually needed for scholarships or master programs, it is sufficient if you satisfy one of the two following requirements:
(1) You passed at least two lectures at our institute or
(2) you wrote a seminar, bachelor, or master thesis at our institute.
For less detailed letters, as usually needed for exchange programs, we require (in general) that students passed one lecture at our institute.
Your email should contain the following:
- transcript of grades or transcript of records from your diploma
- C.V. and documents allowing us to verify the correctness of the statements therein (e.g. letters of reference)
- list of all course results you have achieved at our institute (the semester the exam was taken in and grade achieved)
- program name (and relevant notes)
- application deadline