- Offered in WS 23/24?
- Dr. Max Braun
- Course type
- Project work & Block events
- Final presentation (50%) and final report (50%)
- Centrally via ISC
- 12 ECTS in Modul Projektkurs
- Language of instruction
- Contact person
Dr. Max Braun
- Page last updated
The project course is designed to create a link between theoretical problem-solving approaches and their practical application. In addition to strengthening analytical skills, the students should be able to gain practical experience in strategic projects. This is done by working on current problems and in cooperation with partners from real organizations. The aim is to develop targeted solutions to actual and relevant problems. During the project, students work together in small teams and are supported by the chair throughout the project.
During the course, the students are in contact with the practice partner and present the result of their work in an interim and final presentation as well as a final report. In addition, there are fixed appointments with the contact persons of the chair.
- Kick-Off: planned at the start of semester
- Workshop: planned at the start of semester
- Interim Presentation: planned in the middle of semester
- Final Presentation: planned at the end of semester
- Submission of the final report: planned at the end of semester