- Offered in WS 23/24?
Prof. Dr. Anja Tuschke
- Course type
- MBR Module A1
- Block seminar
- Written assignment (Structured literature review + reflection notes) (50%) and discussion (50%)
- Via MBR office
- Language of instruction
- Contact person
- Page last updated
The course Basic Readings in Management deals with an in-depth examination of different approaches in social and economic sciences. Participants work on individual theoretical approaches that are being discussed throughout the course. The focus is on:
- Labelling of the approach
- Understanding of the underlying science, theory, and methods
- Placing the contribution in a broader system of social and economic theories as well as methods
- Critically examining the use, impact, and significance of the approach
- Identifying overlaps and contradictions with other theoretical approaches
- Linking the approach to one's own research or research topics in one's own field
Further information on thematic focus, procedure and grading will be provided at the beginning of the semester. Information about the required literature will be provided during the Kick-Off.
All the information will be announced during the Kick-Off.
|Discussion I||16.01.2024||13:00-18:00||Edmund-Rumpler-Strasse 9 – A 181|
|Discussion II||17.01.2024||13:00-18:00||Edmund-Rumpler Strasse 9 – A 015|