The current statutes of the LMU Management Alumni e.V. can be found here (PDF, 180 KB).
Declaration on data protection by the LMU Management Alumni e.V. association, the alumni network of the LMU Munich School of Management.
The association LMU Management Alumni e.V., is subject to the provisions of the Data Protection Act (Bavarian Data Protection Act, Federal Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO, Abl. EU v. 4.05.2016, L 119/1) and any other applicable privacy law). With this data protection declaration, we would like to inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data collected. You may revoke this statement at any time by sending an informal notice to our Board of Directors.
In connection with all activities, the following information applies to data processing: The collection, processing, use and transmission of data is carried out exclusively within the framework of the purpose of the association or the consent of the person concerned. In particular, commercial use of the LMU Management Alumni e.V. data for advertising purposes is not permitted. We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of any infringement.
You will find detailed information below.
|Name or company and contact details of the data controller||LMU Management Alumni e.V.|
Board of Directors: Prof. Dr. Martin Spann and Prof. Dr. Thorsten Sellhorn
Contact person for data processing:
Dr. Bettina Wachtel
Contact person for data processing WIB programme: Ariana Huber
Ludwigstraße 28 VG/ 005
Tel: (0049) 89 2180 3261
Fax: (0049) 89 2180 99 3261
|Data used||We primarily use the following data, if available:|
and optionally, if available:
This is collected during the following interactions:
|Intended use of the data|
|Passing on the data||We may share your information with affiliated, cooperating, or other companies as appropriate and in accordance with the purpose of the association.|
A list of the relevant companies is available on request from Dr Bettina Wachtel (email@example.com).
|Storage period of the data||We store your data for as long as it is useful for the intended purpose or for as long as you would like to receive information and invitations to events even as a non-member. Information on the storage period of your data is available on request from Dr Bettina Wachtel (firstname.lastname@example.org).|
|Rights as a data subject||Art. 15 to 22 DSGVO|
You retain control of all personal data you provide to us. If you wish to change the information we hold about you or change your consent to receive communications from us, you may do so at any time by informally notifying our manager. You can also have the data we hold about you checked or deleted at any time. As a member, you also have the option of defining your privacy settings yourself in the online platform "myLMUAlumni".
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 DSGVO).
|Technical data flow||LMU Management Alumni e.V. is affiliated with the Faculty of Business Administration at Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München and accordingly uses its web server. Further information on the data protection of the web server can be found here.|
|Special features for association members||In this context, the members of the association agree to the use of their data made available to LMU Management Alumni e.V. at any time and revocably. All members of the association are bound to the same extent as the association itself to comply with the provisions of data protection law. This obligation shall also apply after termination of membership. Irrespective of the provisions of data protection law, the members of the association agree, like LMU Management Alumni e.V., to treat the circumstances that become known in the course of membership as strictly confidential, insofar as these have not been released for dissemination. This applies in particular to commercially exploitable information and works protected by copyright.|
DSGVO means the General Data Protection Regulation (OJ EU 4.05.2016, L 119/1), available here.
BayDSG refers to the Bavarian Data Protection Act, available here.
Registration conditions for events organised by LMU Management Alumni e.V.
By registering and entering the data requested therein, you agree to the following conditions:
- If provided for at the event, your details on name, year of graduation, areas of specialisation and company will be published on a list of participants on the day of the event (if applicable, in print form or also electronically on the internet). The list of participants may only be used by the participants of the event. Participants may not pass on the list of participants to third parties.
- Photos and videos will be taken at the events for use by LMU Management Alumni e.V. without any time or place restrictions. These may be used in printed form, in electronic media and on the internet and may be passed on to the press, media and contract processors for this purpose. This serves to provide information/advertise for our own purposes in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter f DSGVO.
- By registering for a digital event, the participating persons consent to the data protection provisions of the respective platform operators. The specific platform is indicated when registering for the respective digital event.
- With the registration for the event, the consent of the persons present to the free publication of the photos and videos is given without the need for a renewed express declaration by the persons concerned.
- Your data voluntarily provided to LMU Management Alumni e.V. will be stored electronically by the latter and used for further contact and for the exchange of information within the framework of the purpose of the association. This also applies to the further use of data by the cooperation partners of LMU Management Alumni e.V..
- LMU Management Alumni e.V. has informed me that my consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked at any time on a characteristic basis.
- Furthermore, with reference to Art. 10 BayDSG and Art. 15 DSGVO, I have been informed that I have a right to information and correction regarding my stored data. A request to this effect must be sent in writing to LMU Management Alumni e.V..
- If you have any objections or questions, please contact Dr Bettina Wachtel (email@example.com) or the LMU Management Alumni e.V. contact persons present on site.
The registration conditions apply in conjunction with the data protection declarations of Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität and the company PeoplePath, which provides the platforms for online registration for the events of LMU Management Alumni e.V..