- DE - Bitte beachten: Es gibt keine deutsche Kursseite, da der Kurs nur in Englisch angeboten wird.
- EN - Please note: This page has no German version because the course is only offered in English.
Quick Info: Master | Project Course (Projektkurs, P) | English | Summer Semester | 12 ECTS
The project course offers students the opportunity to work on a real business problem during the semester. Students are assigned to teams, collaborating closely with a company, working on a problem statement of practical relevance, and collecting all their findings in a project report and a presentation.
There will be an interim presentation halfway through the course and a final presentation at the end. The final presentation should serve as detailed guidance for managerial decision-making for the partner company. (Please note that additional interim or final presentations at the company might be requested by the company.)
Students should expect that they have to schedule regular meetings with the partner company. The format will be determined by the partner company, but most likely in person and at the company.
After successful completion of the course, students will be able to:
- logically structure practical problems
- apply scientific methods and business concepts
- translate scientific findings into actionable recommendations for corporate management
Literature depends on the project topic.